Searching for e-Therapy
This blog will help you learn more about Distance (telephone or internet) e-Therapy.
Here are 5 fast facts:
1. Your psychotherapy is provided via e-mail, video, chat, voice or texting.
2. The therapy can be just as effective as meeting in person.
3. You might benefit from even brief therapeutic contact using your smartphone or other device, either alone or in combination with in-person meetings.
4. Internet or e-therapies can also include games, virtual reality or artificial intelligence approaches.
5. The most important thing is that the therapy is right for you and delivered competently, and not how it gets to you.
- Online counselling from Wikipedia
- E-therapy Toronto Star, Dec 4, 2007