Join our community
List Your Practice Today
When you become a member of the Psychotherapy Matters community, you become an integral part of revolutionizing access to quality mental health care in Ontario. Our model of collaborative care enables therapists, primary care physicians and psychiatrists to work together seamlessly.
Psychotherapy Matters helps you get the word out about your practice in your community, without costly advertising services or marketing schemes. Your directory profile allows you to specify designations, modalities, and therapy focus. You can modify your listing at any time to include publications, continuing education, or an updated headshot.
Every membership includes:
- One provider profile account
- One profile picture upload
- Unlimited profile updates
- Advanced filters for your location, modality, service category, and client type
- One live hyperlink to your website
- Unlimited searches by the general public and potential referrers
- Connection to an unbiased community of psychotherapists and complementary/alternative services dedicated to improving health and wellbeing
- Support with marketing your practice to family physicians and other referrers
- Therapy Toolkit
- Access to Psychotherapy Matters Virtual Clinic requires training and accreditation for a one-time fee of $200 (valued at $400)
We believe that every therapist has unique talents.
Psychotherapy Matters connects your talents to your right clients.
Why choose Psychotherapy Matters?
Engage with the right clients
The easier you are to find, the more people you can help. Our extensive filters make you contactable by local clients, physicians and other referral sources. The Virtual Clinic allows you to expand your practice and stay engaged with complex clients.
Connect to the community
Use our advanced search function to network with mental health practitioners in your community or your particular modality. The Virtual Clinic connects you to psychiatrists and primary care physicians.
Our competitive rate takes your marketing to the next level for just over $1/day. The Virtual Clinic means more referrals from physicians and others. That makes us a smart business choice.
“My experiences with Psychotherapy Matters has been life-saving. Many of my patients who needed psychiatric care for assessment and/or medication were going without due to the long wait lists in Ontario. The ability to have quality care and get a timely appointment for my patients within 1-4 weeks has been life-changing. My patients are also able to get follow up appointments with the psychiatrists in order to check if their medication is working and/or if the patient is digressing.
I’m extremely happy with this service and have highly recommended it to all my colleagues.Dayana Romero, BA, MACP, MScF(c), Registered Psychotherapist & Member
Do you represent a multiple service provider clinic or program?
Simply select the Clinic/institution/group listing type in the application.