Join our community
Make your practice collaborative
When you become a member of the Psychotherapy Matters community, you become an integral part of revolutionizing access to quality mental health care in Ontario. Our model of collaborative care enables therapists, primary care physicians and psychiatrists to work together seamlessly.
Psychotherapy Matters helps you get the word out about your practice in your community, without costly advertising services or marketing schemes. Your directory profile allows you to specify designations, modalities, and therapy focus. You can modify your listing at any time to include publications, continuing education, or an updated headshot.
Every membership includes:
- Access to the PM Virtual Clinic for collaborative care: Keep clients in your circle of care with access to psychiatric support, when necessary (requires training and accreditation for a one-time fee of $200)
- An online directory listing: Our directory makes it simpler for local clients, physicians, and referral sources to connect with therapists.
- Practice support: Your practice receives better security, shared decision-making, and increased support and resources for challenging client cases.
- Improved quality of care: Your clients save excess travel, multiple practitioner visits, and lengthy wait times.
- Access to supervision: Collaborative supervision services are available.
- Marketing support: Access to joint marketing and practice exposure via social media, collaborative blog submissions, and email campaigns.
- Educational Resources: We offer free provider resources such as Collaborative Care Conferences, therapy tools, and practice resources.
- Newsletters: Keep up to date with Psychotherapy Matters mental health care initiatives and program information
We believe that every therapist has unique talents.
Psychotherapy Matters connects your talents to your right clients.
Why choose Psychotherapy Matters?
Engage with the right clients
The easier you are to find, the more people you can help. Our extensive filters make you contactable by local clients, physicians and other referral sources. The Virtual Clinic allows you to expand your practice and stay engaged with complex clients.
Connect to the community
Use our advanced search function to network with mental health practitioners in your community or your particular modality. The Virtual Clinic connects you to psychiatrists and primary care physicians.
Our competitive rate takes your marketing to the next level for just over $1/day. The Virtual Clinic means more referrals from physicians and others. That makes us a smart business choice.
“My experiences with Psychotherapy Matters has been life-saving. Many of my patients who needed psychiatric care for assessment and/or medication were going without due to the long wait lists in Ontario. The ability to have quality care and get a timely appointment for my patients within 1-4 weeks has been life-changing. My patients are also able to get follow up appointments with the psychiatrists in order to check if their medication is working and/or if the patient is digressing.
I’m extremely happy with this service and have highly recommended it to all my colleagues.Dayana Romero, BA, MACP, MScF(c), Registered Psychotherapist & Member
Do you represent a multiple service provider clinic or program?
Simply select the Clinic/institution/group listing type in the application.