Psychotherapy Matters Offer to Social Workers
UPCOMING EVENT FOR SOCIAL WORKERS
Mental Health: Evidence Based Interventions, Trauma Counselling and Building Collaborative Care
Registered Social Workers are eligible to receive $300.00 reimbursement from the Ontario Government to attend the Psychotherapy Matters Webinars
You will receive:
- A Professional Certificate of Completion
- If eligible, the full cost of the webinar rebated to you through the Social Workers and Social Service Workers Professional Development Fund. Psychotherapy Matters will even help you fill out the online Funding Application
- FREE Membership in Psychotherapy Matters for 300 days
- FREE Membership in Psychotherapy Matters Virtual Clinic (PMVC) and no setup fee!
This Webinar covers the assessment and treatment of mental illness and addictions, trauma related issues and building a collaborative network of care for complex clients.
Day 1: April 5, 2016, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Mental Health and Evidence Based Interventions
Day 2: April 12, 2016, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Trauma Counselling with Women and Vulnerable Populations
- Building Collaborative Health Care for your Complex Client
Even if you can’t attend the webinar live, you will have unlimited access to the video for review and you’ll be invited to a “meet up” to continue the discussion.
Dr. Allan Steingart, BSc, MD, FRCP(C)
Dr. Steingart is the founder of Psychotherapy Matters and an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto (see some of his research here). He has been in practice for over 30 years and believes that psychotherapy should be the first line of treatment for all mental health issues and available to everyone.
Lisa Freud-Goldman, BSW, MSW, RSW
Lisa is a Social Work clinical therapist with 27 years of experience working in the field of mental health and the treatment of trauma, anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, eating disorders, relationship issues, grief, anger management and addictions.
Stuart Goldman, MA, MSW, RSW
Stuart is a Social Worker and psychotherapy provider with over 25 years of experience in both inpatient and outpatient settings and with the assessment and treatment of a wide variety of mental health and addiction issues providing individual, couple and family therapy.
For more information or help with registration, please contact
If this offer seems too good to be true, call us: