Registered Psychotherapist (Q) - Men's Workplace Mental Health · Other (Transformational Arts College, 2016)
Psychotherapy Provider (Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying))
Credentials Verified by PM
Member of College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
Ayan Mukherjee is a Registered Psychotherapist (Q) practising in Toronto and Vaughan. His practice is focused on guiding men, working in the corporate world, through the adventure of overcoming workplace challenges, such as stress, anxiety, low self-confidence, depression, dealing with difficult colleagues, finding meaning in one’s work and achieving an effective work-life balance.
Ayan has a commercial banking background, and an East Indian heritage, emigrating to Canada in 2010. Given his personal experiences in the corporate world, Ayan truly understands and empathizes with the challenges faced by men in today’s fast-paced workplace. Ayan might be a great fit for you, if you identify as a man and relate to any of these statements:
- You are working as a corporate professional in Toronto.
- You are experiencing a mental health challenge that is adversely affecting your work. It could be anxiety, depression, lack of self-confidence, chronic stress, burnout, extreme shyness, perfectionism, workaholism or other forms of addiction.
- You have experienced traumatic incidents as an adult or as a child and that is affecting your productivity at work.
- You find your work to be meaningless, despite your success and you want to inject more creativity, vitality and satisfaction into your career.
- You find it very difficult to say no at work and this is affecting your work-life balance and personal relationships.
- You are looking for a therapist who has a similar background (Corporate, Millennial, South Asian) and who gets you.
- You are planning to radically switch careers or to become an entrepreneur, but you are being held back by your limiting beliefs.
Ayan offers a personalized brand of psychotherapy that is active, adventurous, humanistic, compassionately challenging, trauma-informed and geared specifically for men. His methods go beyond talk-only therapy in a responsible way, to engage his client’s subconscious self and body intelligence.
Ayan is psychotherapy graduate of the Transformational Arts College in Toronto. Ayan is adept at using techniques such as EMDR, Active Mindfulness, Internal Family Systems, Guided Imagery, Gestalt exercises, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Body Psychotherapy and principles of Coaching. He is also a Certified Hypnotist (CH) with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH).
In his spare time, Ayan is a writer, amateur musician, personal growth “junkie”, contact improvisation dancer, and a bush craft and camping enthusiast.
Ayan offers a free 30-minute phone consultations to determine whether there is a good fit.
Primary Practice Location
All of You Wellness Centre
65 Wellesley St East Suite 402
Toronto, Ontario M4Y 1G7
Phone: (416) 854-2195
Secondary Practice Location
Holistic Healthcare Centre
2174 Major Mackenzie Dr W
Maple Ontario L6A 3Y8
Phone: (416) 854-2195
Extended office hours: evenings
Years of Experience
Consulting Hypnotist (CH) with the National Guild of Hypnotists.
EMDRIA Approved EMDR Therapist
Certification in Fundamentals of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) from University of Toronto - OISE
Additional Language Competency
Bengali, Hindi, Urdu