Newsletter – Issue 4: July 29, 2016 – Focus on the Virtual Clinic
PM Newsletter, Issue 4 July 29, 2016
What has PM been up to?
- Recent membership statistics: 135 qualified therapists in 45 different cities/towns. We're now province-wide, and we're growing daily.
- 14 new sign-ups in July to date
- New landing pages created to increase SEO
Focus on the Virtual Clinic
If you're a member and haven't enrolled for the Psychotherapy Matters Virtual Clinic (PMVC) yet, please contact email@example.com to get set up.
We have a video on our home page explaining the Virtual Clinic, and there are several blog entries from different points of view on how the Virtual Clinic enhanced their practice/helped clients:
- A Psychotherapy Provider's Perspective
- A Social Worker's Perspective
- A Client's Perspective, and
- A Mother's Perspective
Please feel free to link to them on your site or in emails. To help you explain the value of PMVC to your clients, there are a couple of infographics to hand out or display:
And if you still don't see how the PMVC can benefit you and your practice, give us a call or email us. Our most successful providers have advertised to family physicians and on their web sites that they are part of this initiative. Even if you don't currently have complex-care clients, your listing on our site with the PMVC badge will attract more referrals.
- Next week: a focus on our Providers Resource section
- More information sessions coming in August – tell a friend!
- Upcoming survey on how we can best help you