Newsletter – Issue 13 – November 18, 2016 – Focus on Marketing and SEO
PM Newsletter, Issue 13: November 18, 2016
Focus on Marketing and SEO
The past few newsletters focused on blogging, your profile, and your website, with a few tips and tricks to optimize your practice. All these tips help with marketing yourself and increasing your SEO. The top takeaways you should always keep in mind are:
- Ensure your profile and website have no grammatical or spelling errors. Have a second pair of eyes take a look, or ask us to do a Profile Makeover.
- Linkbacks to our site and from our site to your site will increase SEO. If you’re verified by Psychotherapy Matters, add our Verified By image to your site. Write a blog article and submit it to us – you’ll get listed as an author with more links back to your site.
- Blogging helps establish you as an expert in your area – use your keywords in your blog and on your site to increase visibility on search engine sites. Make sure your website has content related to the keywords you use.
- Your profile is the 2 minute chance to get someone to contact you – make sure you lead them to your website and/or to contact you via email or phone to connect. Make your profile about how you can help them!
- Check out our Market Yourself area in Provider Resources for how you can market yourself to physicians and clients.
- We need your stories for the next issue. We’re looking for stories on how the Psychotherapy Matters Virtual Clinic helped you in your practice. Your success is our success, and our success depends on you. Send your success story to us at email@example.com and we’ll add them to our blog and highlight them in our next newsletter. Can’t wait to hear from you!