PMVC-What documentation do I need for the OneID setup?

Two of the following documents will be required to be shown during the setup. Either 2 of the Primary documents on the below list, or 1 Primary and 1 Secondary document will be accepted.
Primary Identity Documents

  • Birth Certificate issued by a Canadian Province or Territory
  • Canadian Certificate of Birth Abroad
  • Canadian Certificate of Indian or Metis Status
  • Canadian Passport
  • Canadian Permanent Resident Card
  • Certificate of Canadian Citizenship
  • Certificate of Naturalization
  • Citizenship Identification card issued by a foreign jurisdiction
  • Citizenship and Immigration Canada Refugee Protection Claimant Document
  • Confirmation of Permanent Resident (IMM 5292)
  • Driver’s License
  • Firearm Registration License
  • Foreign Passport
  • Nexus
  • Ontario College of Pharmacists-Pharmacist Registration Number
  • Ontario Photo ID
  • Statement of Live Birth from Canadian Province (Certified Copy)
  • Student Identification Number

Secondary Identity Documents

  • BYID Card (Formerly Age of Majority Card)
  • Canadian Convention Refugee Determination Division Letter
  • Canadian Employment Authorization
  • Canadian Immigrant Visa Card
  • Canadian Minister’s Permit
  • CNIB (Canadian National Institute for the Blind) Photo Registration Card
  • Canadian Police Force Identification Card
  • Canadian Student Authorization
  • Certificate issued by a government ministry or agency
  • Current Employee Card from a Sponsoring Organization
  • Federal, Provincial, or Municipal Employee Card
  • Other Federal ID Card, including Military
  • Judicial ID Card
  • Document showing the registration of a legal change of name accompanied by evidence of use or prior name for the preceding 12 months
  • Old Age Security Card
  • Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources Outdoors Card
  • Current Registration Document from the College of a Health Profession
  • Current Professional Association Licence/Membership Card for any Regulated Health Profession
  • Record of Landing (IMM 1000)
  • Student Identification Card
  • Union Card
  • Blind Persons Right Act ID Card

⇐ Back to Provider Resources