Mindful Meditation as Treatment for Anxiety, Depression & Addictions

Home Forums Educational Events (Workshops, Lectures, Online) Mindful Meditation as Treatment for Anxiety, Depression & Addictions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Todd Kaufman 1 year ago.

• Author

Todd Kaufman
    Spectator

GenesisSquared @ The University of Toronto | FILLING FAST!
    “The entire experience was outstanding. Not only did it help me reinforce my current knowledge about meditation, but it also gave me new tools to work with. I now feel more skilled and confident to start using meditation with my clients. A profound experience.”
    Program Outline: You will leave with the personal experience and practical tools to integrate mindful meditation into your client’s/patients treatment plans. You will be competent with basic meditation techniques, and learn how to deliver Mindful Meditation as a critical component of a wellness plan – particularly in the context of anxiety, depression and addiction.
    Suitable for:
    Mental health professionals, psychologists, psychiatrists, family physicians, social workers, nurses, therapists, alcohol & drug counsellors, employee assistance counsellors, school counsellors, youth workers, sexual abuse counsellors, vocational rehabilitation consultants, social service co-ordinators, street workers, and crisis counsellors who work directly with clients and are seeking practical, proven methods to enhance their therapeutic skills.

*Early Registration Discount PLUS Bring a Friend Discounts! REGISTER HERE or Call 1-800-699-3396

Allan Steingart
    Keymaster

This looks really interesting!

Todd Kaufman
    Spectator

It is interesting – and fun, informative and VERY practical. Give me a call, we have a special offer for overworked psychiatrists! :~)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.